G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 900+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
We are currently looking for an experienced Game Producer (with relocate/remote).
What you will work on:
- Manage the development project team and maintain the overall focus and vision of the project;
- Prepare development plans;
- Create design documents and specifications for the project;
- Analyze the project’s statistical metrics;
- Set and distribute tasks among the members of the project team;
- Control development deadlines;
- Manage risks, analyze alternative scenarios, make design decisions.
It’s important to us:
- Gaming industry experience (at least 3 years);
- F2P project management experience (at least 2 years);
- Knowledge of JIRA functionality;
- Leadership qualities, ability to motivate the team;
- Knowledge of project metrics and ability to analyze them;
- Outsourcing experience;
- English proficiency: Intermediate (B1) or above, oral and written.
Would be a great bonus:
- Game design experience;
- Good knowledge of the F2P gaming market and current gaming trends;
- Good logical reasoning;
- Ability to express your thoughts clearly in writing and convey them to employees;
- Experience in managing several projects in parallel;
- Budgeting skills;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology principles;
- Technical background.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide.
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract.
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro.
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment.
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events.
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties.
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees.
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation.
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via g5.com only.
More about G5 Games: