We create games in popular genres such as match-3, hidden object games, and mahjong solitaire. Our portfolio includes over 20 world-class projects, including Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels series, and others.
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Lead (MarTech) to join our team.
What you will work on:
- Participate in the development and design of solutions for the internal BI system and marketing automation tools: architectural design, defining patterns and development strategies; ensuring system scalability and performance.
- Lead a technical team of Data Engineers, Back-End, and Front-End Developers: task decomposition and distribution; mentoring developers; training and development of team members.
- Manage data repositories, including databases and cloud data storage (e.g., AWS S3). Work with Data Governance principles to ensure data security and integrity.
- Participate in maintaining and improving current CI/CD processes.
- Pass the product's Quality Gate during releases.
- Ensure monitoring and auditing of used services.
- Assist in resolving incidents in supported services.
It’s important to us:
- At least 2 years of experience in a Team Lead position.
- Ability to build Software- and Solution-architecture, understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with the BigData stack: Spark, Hadoop, ETL development.
- High-level knowledge and use of SQL.
- Understanding of the architectural principles of back-end and front-end parts, microservice architecture.
- Practical experience with AWS (Redshift, S3, Athena).
- Understanding and experience in building CI/CD processes. Ability to apply them in problem-solving.
Would be a great bonus:
- Knowledge of BI system construction, Data Governance principles, DevOps, Python.
- Experience with marketing systems.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide.
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract.
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, or Montenegro.
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment.
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events.
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties.
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees.
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation.
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via g5.com only.
More about G5 Games: