We create games in popular genres such as match-3, hidden object games, and mahjong solitaire. Our portfolio includes over 20 world-class projects, including Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels series, and others.
We are currently looking for an experienced Big Data Developer to strengthen our development team.
What you will work on:
- Developing algorithms for data transformation and analysis using Hadoop ecosystem products;
- Optimizing ETL processes.
It’s important to us:
- Not less than 2 years of Java programming experience;
- Not less than 1 year of experience with Hadoop ecosystem products;
- Ability to understand and work with code written by others;
- Ability to independently find solutions to problems beyond your current knowledge;
- Technical English proficiency;
- Willingness to learn and grow constantly.
Would be a great bonus:
- Python programming experience;
- Amazon EMR experience;
- Amazon Redshift experience.
Main technology stack:
- Hadoop: MapReduce, Spark, Hive, Airflow, Sqoop, ORC;
- AWS: S3, RedShift, EMR, Lambda, CloudWatch, Kinesis;
- Programming languages: Java, SQL;
- Development process: Git, JIRA, IntelliJ IDEA, Bamboo, Maven.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialities;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5.com" only.
More about G5 Games: