G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Since 2006 our company has become public and is listed on NASDAQ.
We create games in popular genres such as match-3, hidden object games, and mahjong solitaire. Our portfolio includes over 20 world-class projects, including Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels series, and others.
We are currently looking for an experienced User Acquisition Team Lead to join our team.
What you will work on:
- Leading a team of UA Managers (including hiring and training new UAMs).
- Acquiring users worldwide for casual mobile games.
- Delivering on ROI/ROAS goals while managing a significant UA budget.
- Ensuring the team’s adoption of state-of-the-art approaches to user acquisition.
- Owning relationships with various channels and partners.
- Collaborating with other teams on analytical and automation tools for UA Team.
- Working closely with ASO and creative teams.
- Staying updated on market opportunities, competitors and trends.
It’s important to us:
- No less than 1 year of experience in leading a UA team of at least 3 people.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage large UA budgets at both team and individual levels.
- No less than 1 year of UA experience for casual mobile games and accumulated 2-3 years of mobile UA experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated experience with the top video networks, DSPs and/or social networks.
- Solid understanding of the technology behind mobile advertising (MMP/attribution, DSPs, auctions, etc.).
- Good spoken and written English.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in hiring and training staff.
- Acquiring users for casual games or for mobile games from TOP-100 grossing charts.
- Experience with re-engagement.
- Knowledge of Power Query/Power Pivot.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide.
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract.
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan or Montenegro.
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment.
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events.
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties.
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees.
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation.
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via g5.com only.
More about G5 Games: