G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 850+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
We are currently looking for an experienced Game UI/UX Designer. Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
What you will work on:
- Designing schemes and prototypes of in-game offer interfaces, creating experimental layouts, converting offer ideas into interface implementation options;
- Providing feedback on the layouts of in-game offers;
- Improving the layouts of in-game offers aimed at increasing conversion.
It’s important to us:
- Professional knowledge of Photoshop, Figma;
- Experience with interfaces - games, applications, websites from 1 year;
- Ability to design interfaces based on usability, composition and color applications, with screen features of various devices;
- Passion for games;
- Creativity, initiative, ability to work in standby mode, ability to hear constructive criticism and bring things to the end;
- Good Communication Skills: You should be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral formats.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in developing interfaces for mobile platforms;
- Experience in creating marketing materials;
- Experience working with Stable Diffusion.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via g5.com only.
More about G5 Games: